Sunday, November 18, 2007

Day 3 - Pictorial Update

Chào! (hello in Vietnamese)

My sincere apology for this belated posting.
I had tried to upload the pictures when I was in Hanoi, but the connection kept dying.
After trying for an hour, I gave up and decided to do it when I return to Singapore instead.

So here goes ...

Hanoi Trippers listening intently to Mai, our professional tour guide:


At the ancient capital of Hoa Lu:




Taking the sampan to Tam Coc - Bich Dong caves:

"Row, row ...

row your sampan, ...
gently down the stream ..."

through a cave ... Shahidah and Shahirah!
A peddler in a sampan:
... and getting out of it!

Up on a hill where a temple is located ...

a pensive Quincy making her way to Hai Phong City:

Mr. Siah's beautiful room at Camela Hotel:

We had a wonderful stay at the 4-star Camela Hotel (and some kids refused to leave it!)


No comments: